You will find a listing of volunteer opportunities in the church that are available for online sign ups.
You must have an e-mail address and a phone number to sign up online. Sign-up and reminder e-mails will be sent.
Acolytes and Bell Ringers
Event Chair: Cynthia Sibley
Join the Acolyte and Bell Ringing Team!
Parents will complete the online sign up and will receive the reminder emails. A phone number is required for contact if needed.
Registration form for Acolyte and Bell Ringers....Training Acolyte/Bell Ringer Team Sign Up PDF
Turn in the form at your convenience at the office or leave with the Greeter/Usher on any Sunday.
Additional forms are available in the narthex on the Children's Information Board.
Thanks for your support!
- Children and youth who are in third-eighth grade are invited to be members of the team.
- There will be a brief (10 minute) heads-up/training meeting after the 10 am service as requested by a new acolyte provided by the usher/greeter.
- At that time we will quickly show the acolyte where to find the robes, candles, taper supplies and how to light the candles.
- Acolytes are required to show up 15 minutes prior to the 10am service and to check in with the greeter/usher who will direct and light the taper for use in lighting the candles. (Remember, the greeter/usher has a job to do prior to the service so arriving 15 minutes early to check in is a courtesy.)
- Children of all ages are welcome to be bell ringers.
- Parents will need to take responsibility for taking their children to the bell tower and ringing the bell by pulling the cord twice following the worship service.
- No children should be in the bell tower without supervision.
- Questions can be directed to the greeter/usher.
Sign up below...
|#1: Sign up »|