You will find a listing of volunteer opportunities in the church that are available for online sign ups.
You must have an e-mail address and a phone number to sign up online. Sign-up and reminder e-mails will be sent.
Children's Church Teachers
Event Chairs: Cynthia Sibley and Deb Gifford
Welcome Children's Church Volunteers!
Thank you for giving your time to the children of our church.
Our curriculum is simple and easy to use with a few minutes during the week or before church to go over what is expected. Seeing the curriculum during the week means that if there are special preparations, you will have time to do them and be ready to make the most of your time during children's church.
We have a simple and repetitive agenda to follow with welcome, glads and sads sharing time, prayer, video, handouts, reading material, craft or activity and snack ready each Sunday. Time with the children starts following Early Word during our service, escorting them upstairs to the children's rooms. We have split classrooms of pre K-Kinder and 1st-5th grades when we have enough teachers available. When available, we are pleased to welcome back our pre-K teacher, Cindy Scullin, from her recent surgeries, and hope to have our little ones in the fellowship hall. Stay tuned for more details....
- This volunteer list is designed to give you reminders of your regularly scheduled times and to enlist others to fill in spots where available.
- If you are not able to fulfill the time slot assigned to you, please try trading with someone.
- You can request a list of those available for trade or substitution by email.
- The assignments listed on the website can only be changed by a site administrator.
- If a change needs to be made, please text or call Cynthia at 970-376-0109 or Deb Gifford at 970-390-5920.
- If you have never taught a class before but would like to do so, please make arrangements to meet with either Deb or Cynthia prior to teaching. We are happy to get you ready for a successful morning with our children.
- This is not babysitting but our curriculum is easy to follow.
- At least one teacher must be over 18 each Sunday.
- Feel free to call us with questions or concerns. We are all volunteers so respect of each other in providing a great experience for our children is appreciated.
Thank you! email@example.com